CDI BOX, 4S, V-TWIN 250
Part # 08-0150
If your unit is not starting, does not produce spark, misfiring and/or running rough it could very well be your CDI box. A typical CDI (Capacitor Discharge Ignition) module consists of a small transformer, a charging circuit, a triggering circuit and a main capacitor. The majority of CDI's supplied on new vehicles and by aftermarket suppliers lack the proper quality internals to ensure your CDI is reliable. Many owners have had to replace CDIs after only a few rides on a brand new unit due to this fact. Our quality internals ensure that when you replace your CDI you will be improving your ride to get the reliability you should have had in the first place. See the SPECS tab for additional details.
- PINS: 8 (4/4)
- PERFORMANCE DIGITAL CDI
- TYPE: DIRECT CURRENT (DC)
- COMPATIBLE WITH: 12v SYSTEMS
- LENGTH: 3.75" (END TO END, INCLUDING CONNECTORS)
- WIDTH: 2.75" (NOT INCLUDING BOLT HOLE TABS)
- HEIGHT: 1.0"
- CONNECTOR 1 TYPE: 2 CONNECTORS (4 PINS PER CONNECTOR)
- BOLT HOLE SPACING: 3 3/8"
- COLOR: BLACK
- CONDITION: NEW
- PART TYPE: OEM Replacement Part
- BRAND: MOGO PARTS
- MANUFACTURER: OUTSIDE DISTRIBUTING
- VERTICAL TWIN CYLINDER
Compatible with, but not necessarily limited to, engine images below (If applicable):
NOTICE:OFFROAD USE ONLY. ALL SPECS AND COMPATIBILITY MUST BE CONFIRMED WITH VEHICLE OWNERS MANUAL PRIOR TO ORDERING/INSTALLING. PLEASE READ OUR FULL FITMENT DISCLAIMER. MOGOPARTS.COM/PAGES/FITMENT-DISCLAIMER.
- NOT SURE IF YOU HAVE AN AC OR DC TYPE CDI? CLICK HERE.
- Always refer to your original owners/operator manual to confirm compatibility and installation details.
- ****IMPORTANT NOTICE: Before ordering your replacement CDI you MUST make sure you are buying the correct current type (AC vs DC). We offer both Alternating Current (AC) and Direct Current (DC) CDI's, these CDI's are NOT interchangeable.
- OFFROAD USE ONLY. ALL SPECS AND COMPATIBILITY MUST BE CONFIRMED WITH VEHICLE OWNERS MANUAL PRIOR TO ORDERING/INSTALLING. PLEASE READ OUR FULL FITMENT DISCLAIMER. MOGOPARTS.COM/PAGES/FITMENT-DISCLAIMER.
- Item May Not Be Exactly as Shown.
- OFF-ROAD USE ONLY
- Always wear appropriate safety protection & riding gear.
- CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California. Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
BEFORE CALLING OR VISITING YOUR LOCAL DEALER...
Have BOTH the Outside Distributing Part Number and the Distributor Re-Seller Part Number(s) handy when calling your local dealer. Most dealers will require the appropriate distributor part number when you call to order. If a distributor does not list the item you can order online.
USA - DISTRIBUTORS
|WESTERN POWERSPORTS (WPS Inc.)||609-0922|
|TUCKER POWERSPORTS||*Not Listed|
|J&M ATV Supply||CCDI0150|
CANADIAN - DISTRIBUTORS