TIE ROD: 12" FINE THREAD
Part # 32-0011
This high strength tie rod provides the reliability you deserve. Search for your tie rod by length and thread size to ensure it fits your unit.
- L1= 12"
- L2= 8.5"
- L3= 3.0"
- L4= 1.5"
- D1= 10MM, FINE 26 PITCH THREAD
- D2= 10MM, FINE 26 PITCH THREAD
- CASTLE NUTS: INCLUDED
- COTTER PINS: NOT INCLUDED
- NOTE: TIE ROD ADJUSTMENT SHOULD BE MADE BY A PROFESSIONAL ONLY, SEE YOUR OWNERS MANUAL FOR DETAILS. DO NOT THREAD THE TIE ROD END OUT TO ITS MAX REACH AS THIS REDUCES THE STRENGTH OF THE TIE ROD AND CAN LEAD TO DAMAGE/INJURY IF NOT ADJUSTED PROPERLY WITH THE ADJUSTMENT NUTS TIGHTENED FULLY.
- MATERIAL TYPE: METAL
- Castle Nuts
- Cotter Pins
- CONDITION: NEW
- PART TYPE: OEM Replacement Part
- BRAND: MOGO PARTS
- MANUFACTURER: OUTSIDE DISTRIBUTING
- SELECT MAKES/MODELS. See Specs for Complete Details and to determine compatibility.
- Fits Various Sizes
Compatible with, but not necessarily limited to, engine images below (If applicable):
NOTICE:OFFROAD USE ONLY. ALL SPECS AND COMPATIBILITY MUST BE CONFIRMED WITH VEHICLE OWNERS MANUAL PRIOR TO ORDERING/INSTALLING. PLEASE READ OUR FULL FITMENT DISCLAIMER. MOGOPARTS.COM/PAGES/FITMENT-DISCLAIMER.
- Always refer to your original owners/operator manual to confirm compatibility and installation details.
- See image for Measurement Details. All measurements are approximate.
- Tie Rod adjustment should be made by a professional only, see your owners manual for details. Do NOT thread the tie rod end out to its max reach as this reduces the strength of the tie rod and can lead to damage/injury if not adjusted properly with the adjustment nuts tightened fully.
- OFFROAD USE ONLY. ALL SPECS AND COMPATIBILITY MUST BE CONFIRMED WITH VEHICLE OWNERS MANUAL PRIOR TO ORDERING/INSTALLING. PLEASE READ OUR FULL FITMENT DISCLAIMER. MOGOPARTS.COM/PAGES/FITMENT-DISCLAIMER.
- Item May Not Be Exactly as Shown.
- OFF-ROAD USE ONLY
- Always wear appropriate safety protection & riding gear.
- CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California. Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
BEFORE CALLING OR VISITING YOUR LOCAL DEALER...
Have BOTH the Outside Distributing Part Number and the Distributor Re-Seller Part Number(s) handy when calling your local dealer. Most dealers will require the appropriate distributor part number when you call to order. If a distributor does not list the item you can order online.
USA - DISTRIBUTORS
|WESTERN POWERSPORTS (WPS Inc.)||609-2569|
|TUCKER POWERSPORTS||*Not Listed|
|J&M ATV Supply||*Not Listed|
CANADIAN - DISTRIBUTORS