CARBURETOR, KIT HP
Part # 03-0001-HP
Are you tired of constantly adjusting your original stock carburetor (Item # 03-0001) and/or having fuel over flow issues? Then this High Performance carburetor is your solution. This kit fits 2-Stroke 47/49cc MT-A1 Type Engines (Pocketbikes/ATVs/Scooters).***Important Notice: This carburetor only fits MT-A1 Style 2-Stroke Engines (See images). it is the owners sole responsibility to ensure proper installation and set up, incorrect settings/installation can lead to part and/or machine failure, injury or death. Be sure to check with your owners manual prior to purchase/installation.
- MOUNTING METHOD/TYPE: SPIGOT STYLE / INTAKE 4-BOLT INCLUDED
- KIT INCLUDES: CARBURETOR, INTAKE, GASKET & AIR FILTER
- FLOAT BOWL SHAPE: ROUND
- FUEL LINE SIZE: 3/16"
- FUEL FILTER: SOLD SEPARATE
- AirFilter (#06-0420), Metal Intake Manifold, Gasket
- CONDITION: NEW
- PART TYPE: OEM Replacement Part
- BRAND: MOGO PARTS
- MANUFACTURER: OUTSIDE DISTRIBUTING
- POCKET 2-STROKE UNIT
- MTA1 STYLE (2-STROKE)
Compatible with, but not necessarily limited to, engine images below (If applicable):
NOTICE:OFFROAD USE ONLY. ALL SPECS AND COMPATIBILITY MUST BE CONFIRMED WITH VEHICLE OWNERS MANUAL PRIOR TO ORDERING/INSTALLING. PLEASE READ OUR FULL FITMENT DISCLAIMER. MOGOPARTS.COM/PAGES/FITMENT-DISCLAIMER.
- Always refer to your original owners/operator manual to confirm compatibility and installation details.
- Carb Kits, Jets, Floats are NOT available for this item. Sold as complete assembly only
- DOES NOT FIT THE FOLLOWING BRANDS: KTM, LEM, POLINI, COBRA, ETON SCRAMBLER
- OFFROAD USE ONLY. ALL SPECS AND COMPATIBILITY MUST BE CONFIRMED WITH VEHICLE OWNERS MANUAL PRIOR TO ORDERING/INSTALLING. PLEASE READ OUR FULL FITMENT DISCLAIMER. MOGOPARTS.COM/PAGES/FITMENT-DISCLAIMER.
- Item May Not Be Exactly as Shown.
- OFF-ROAD USE ONLY
- Always wear appropriate safety protection & riding gear.
- CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California. Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
BEFORE CALLING OR VISITING YOUR LOCAL DEALER...
Have BOTH the Outside Distributing Part Number and the Distributor Re-Seller Part Number(s) handy when calling your local dealer. Most dealers will require the appropriate distributor part number when you call to order. If a distributor does not list the item you can order online.
USA - DISTRIBUTORS
|WESTERN POWERSPORTS (WPS Inc.)||609-0101|
|TUCKER POWERSPORTS||*Not Listed|
|J&M ATV Supply||CCK0001HP|
CANADIAN - DISTRIBUTORS