CARB, X-STYLE 2-STROKE. 10mm
Part # 03-0002-10
Its easy and affordable to get your unit running again with this bolt on carburetor. Fits 33/36cc 2-Stroke Engines commonly found on standup gas scooters & gas drills etc... Carburetor has a primer bulb for quick start, On/Off Choke.
- VENTURI: 10mm
- PRIMER TYPE: BULB
- Bolt Hole Spacing - Engine Side: 31mm
- FUEL LINE SIZE: 3/32" ID ; 1/8" ID
- FOR USE WITH CABLE STYLE(S): T1, CABLE SOLD SEPARATE.
- Bolts; Intake Manifold; Fuel Filter; Cable Type: Works with MogoParts T1 Style cables, not included
- CONDITION: NEW
- PART TYPE: OEM Replacement Part
- BRAND: MOGO PARTS
- MANUFACTURER: OUTSIDE DISTRIBUTING
- POCKET 2-STROKE UNIT
Compatible with, but not necessarily limited to, engine images below (If applicable):
NOTICE:OFFROAD USE ONLY. ALL SPECS AND COMPATIBILITY MUST BE CONFIRMED WITH VEHICLE OWNERS MANUAL PRIOR TO ORDERING/INSTALLING. PLEASE READ OUR FULL FITMENT DISCLAIMER. MOGOPARTS.COM/PAGES/FITMENT-DISCLAIMER.
- Always refer to your original owners/operator manual to confirm compatibility and installation details.
- Carb Kits, Jets, Floats are NOT available for this item. Sold as complete assembly only
- ***It is recommended to use only high quality fuel lines and also to use properly sized fuel clamps. Fresh Fuel Only < E10
- OFFROAD USE ONLY. ALL SPECS AND COMPATIBILITY MUST BE CONFIRMED WITH VEHICLE OWNERS MANUAL PRIOR TO ORDERING/INSTALLING. PLEASE READ OUR FULL FITMENT DISCLAIMER. MOGOPARTS.COM/PAGES/FITMENT-DISCLAIMER.
- Item May Not Be Exactly as Shown.
- OFF-ROAD USE ONLY
- Always wear appropriate safety protection & riding gear.
- CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California. Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
BEFORE CALLING OR VISITING YOUR LOCAL DEALER...
Have BOTH the Outside Distributing Part Number and the Distributor Re-Seller Part Number(s) handy when calling your local dealer. Most dealers will require the appropriate distributor part number when you call to order. If a distributor does not list the item you can order online.
USA - DISTRIBUTORS
|WESTERN POWERSPORTS (WPS Inc.)||609-0106|
|J&M ATV Supply||CCK000210|
CANADIAN - DISTRIBUTORS