CARB, HORIZ. & VERT 125-150cc (27mm)
Part # 03-0016B
THIS CARBURETOR IS COMMONLY USED ON MANY BRANDS OF DIRTBIKES, ATVS AND GOKARTS USING THE 125-150cc VERTICAL ENGINES. IT IS ALSO COMMONLY USED ON HORIZTONAL STYLE 125cc "PITBIKES".
COMES SETUP TO OPERATE WITH CABLE OPERATED CHOKES. A CONVERSION KIT IS INCLUDED TO ALLOW EASY CONVERSION TO HAND OPERATED CHOKE IF YOUR MODEL DOES NOT HAVE A CHOKE CABLE INSTALLED.
- VENTURI OPENING: 27mm
- CHOKE TYPE: Cable Operated; Includes Kit to easily convert choke to Hand Operated
- BOLT HOLE SPACING: 48mm
- FLOAT BOWL SHAPE: RECTANGULAR
- AIR FILTER SIZE REQUIRED: 38mm * Air Filter Sold Separate
- FUEL LINE SIZE: 3/16" ID
- FOR USE WITH CABLE STYLE(S): T2, T3 (ATV) OR T4 STYLE CABLES **CABLE SOLD SEPARATE.
- MOUNTING METHOD/TYPE: BOLT MOUNTED, BOLTS NOT INCLUDED
- O-Ring (1)
- Bolts; Intake Manifold; Fuel Filter; Gasket(s); Isolator RIng; Fuel Line; Air Filter
- CONDITION: NEW
- PART TYPE: OEM Replacement Part
- BRAND: MOGO PARTS
- MANUFACTURER: OUTSIDE DISTRIBUTING
- HORIZONTAL STYLE
Compatible with, but not necessarily limited to, engine images below (If applicable):
NOTICE:OFFROAD USE ONLY. ALL SPECS AND COMPATIBILITY MUST BE CONFIRMED WITH VEHICLE OWNERS MANUAL PRIOR TO ORDERING/INSTALLING. PLEASE READ OUR FULL FITMENT DISCLAIMER. MOGOPARTS.COM/PAGES/FITMENT-DISCLAIMER.
- Always refer to your original owners/operator manual to confirm compatibility and installation details.
- Carb Kits, Jets, Floats are NOT available for this item. Sold as complete assembly only
- IDENTIFYING FEATURES: Note the rectangular shape of the float bowl and the venturi opening.
- OFFROAD USE ONLY. ALL SPECS AND COMPATIBILITY MUST BE CONFIRMED WITH VEHICLE OWNERS MANUAL PRIOR TO ORDERING/INSTALLING. PLEASE READ OUR FULL FITMENT DISCLAIMER. MOGOPARTS.COM/PAGES/FITMENT-DISCLAIMER.
- Item May Not Be Exactly as Shown.
- OFF-ROAD USE ONLY
- Always wear appropriate safety protection & riding gear.
- CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California. Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
BEFORE CALLING OR VISITING YOUR LOCAL DEALER...
Have BOTH the Outside Distributing Part Number and the Distributor Re-Seller Part Number(s) handy when calling your local dealer. Most dealers will require the appropriate distributor part number when you call to order. If a distributor does not list the item you can order online.
USA - DISTRIBUTORS
|WESTERN POWERSPORTS (WPS Inc.)||609-0127|
|J&M ATV Supply||*Not Listed|
CANADIAN - DISTRIBUTORS