CARBURETOR 5.5 - 6.5HP (196cc) With Built-in Fuel Filter
Part # 03-0100
Complete replacement carburetor with lever and built in Fuel Filter. Fits many 5.5-6.5 HP General Purpose 4-Stroke Engines, used on lawn mower, power generator, go-karts and select dirtbikes/Motorcycles.
This version includes a Fuel Shut Off Switch with an integrated fuel filter below it. This is a handy feature to help keep your carburetor clean of debris. However, this carburetor will not fit all models as your vehicle's/equipment's design may not have enough room for the filter to fit. Be sure to check your clearances before ordering. We offer both versions with and without the built-in fuel filter.
- 5.5-6.5 HP CARBURETOR WITH BUILT IN FUEL FILTER
- CHOKE TYPE: LEVER OPERATED
- FUEL SHUT OFF: ATTACHED, ON/OFF
- AIR FILTER SIZE REQUIRED: PART #06-0600, NOT INCLUDED
- VENTURI: 19mm
- Air Filter; Gasket(s); Gasket(s); Isolator RIng; Air Filter
- CONDITION: NEW
- PART TYPE: OEM Replacement Part
- BRAND: MOGO PARTS
- MANUFACTURER: OUTSIDE DISTRIBUTING
- GENERAL PURPOSE ENGINE (GPE)
- 5.5-6.5 HP
Compatible with, but not necessarily limited to, engine images below (If applicable):
NOTICE:OFFROAD USE ONLY. ALL SPECS AND COMPATIBILITY MUST BE CONFIRMED WITH VEHICLE OWNERS MANUAL PRIOR TO ORDERING/INSTALLING. PLEASE READ OUR FULL FITMENT DISCLAIMER. MOGOPARTS.COM/PAGES/FITMENT-DISCLAIMER.
- Always refer to your original owners/operator manual to confirm compatibility and installation details.
- Carb Kits, Jets, Floats are NOT available for this item. Sold as complete assembly only
- OFFROAD USE ONLY. ALL SPECS AND COMPATIBILITY MUST BE CONFIRMED WITH VEHICLE OWNERS MANUAL PRIOR TO ORDERING/INSTALLING. PLEASE READ OUR FULL FITMENT DISCLAIMER. MOGOPARTS.COM/PAGES/FITMENT-DISCLAIMER.
- Item May Not Be Exactly as Shown.
- OFF-ROAD USE ONLY
- Always wear appropriate safety protection & riding gear.
- CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California. Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
BEFORE CALLING OR VISITING YOUR LOCAL DEALER...
Have BOTH the Outside Distributing Part Number and the Distributor Re-Seller Part Number(s) handy when calling your local dealer. Most dealers will require the appropriate distributor part number when you call to order. If a distributor does not list the item you can order online.
USA - DISTRIBUTORS
|WESTERN POWERSPORTS (WPS Inc.)||609-0142|
|J&M ATV Supply||*Not Listed|
CANADIAN - DISTRIBUTORS