ELECTRIC CHOKE GY6 125/150cc
Part # 03-0201
If your having issues starting your vehicle you may find that it is the electric choke that has failed. When you start your unit the RPMs are high, if the choke is working properly then the RPMs should come down automatically after a few minutes. If the RPMs stay high then it is a common sign that your electric choke has failed and will need to be replaced. Our quality electric choke is designed to help improve your ride and replaces with ease. Please see the SPECS Tab for complete details.
*Not compatible with CVK Style GY6 Carburetors.
- DIAMETER(S): DIAMETER: 20MM (AT O-RING AREA)
- CONNECTOR TYPE: 2-WIRE FEMALE CONNECTOR
- TYPE: 12v
- WIRE LENGTH (APPROX): 24"
- LENGTH #2: PLUNGER LENGTH INCLUDING NEEDLE, 19MM (.75")
- LENGTH: NEEDLE LENGTH 9MM
- CONDITION: NEW
- PART TYPE: OEM Replacement Part
- BRAND: MOGO PARTS
- MANUFACTURER: OUTSIDE DISTRIBUTING
Compatible with, but not necessarily limited to, engine images below (If applicable):
NOTICE:OFFROAD USE ONLY. ALL SPECS AND COMPATIBILITY MUST BE CONFIRMED WITH VEHICLE OWNERS MANUAL PRIOR TO ORDERING/INSTALLING. PLEASE READ OUR FULL FITMENT DISCLAIMER. MOGOPARTS.COM/PAGES/FITMENT-DISCLAIMER.
- Resistance Test: 10-30 ohms is acceptable
- **Technical Notes: When power is applied to the choke/encricher the plunger will start to extend, it takes approximately 2-3 minutes to fully extend. If working properly the RPMs will lower after 2-3 minutes.
- Always refer to your original owners/operator manual to confirm compatibility and installation details.
- OFFROAD USE ONLY. ALL SPECS AND COMPATIBILITY MUST BE CONFIRMED WITH VEHICLE OWNERS MANUAL PRIOR TO ORDERING/INSTALLING. PLEASE READ OUR FULL FITMENT DISCLAIMER. MOGOPARTS.COM/PAGES/FITMENT-DISCLAIMER.
- Item May Not Be Exactly as Shown.
- OFF-ROAD USE ONLY
- Always wear appropriate safety protection & riding gear.
- CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California. Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
BEFORE CALLING OR VISITING YOUR LOCAL DEALER...
Have BOTH the Outside Distributing Part Number and the Distributor Re-Seller Part Number(s) handy when calling your local dealer. Most dealers will require the appropriate distributor part number when you call to order. If a distributor does not list the item you can order online.
USA - DISTRIBUTORS
|WESTERN POWERSPORTS (WPS Inc.)||609-2011|
|J&M ATV Supply||CCK0201|
CANADIAN - DISTRIBUTORS