Intake Manifold, 30mm. TYPE B
Part # 05-0213B
Having performance issues? Many vehicles were made with low-quality rubber intake manifolds that dry out and crack over a short period of time. Even the slightest crack in the intake manifold will cause your vehicle to operate poorly. Always be sure to check your intake manifold when changing carburetors and/or when performing a tuneup on your vehicle.
- FITS: 4-Stroke Vertical Style Engines
- INTAKE DIAMETER (I.D), Carb Side: 30mm
- INTAKE DIAMETER (I.D), Engine Side: 30mm
- MOUNTING, Engine Side: 2 Bolt Holes
- MOUNTING, Carb Side: 2 Threaded Studs (Standard Pitch 1.25)
- BOLT HOLE SPACING: 63mm / 2.5" (Center to Center)
- OTHER: Rubber/Metal Combo, O-Ring Included.
- FITS: Vertical Style 4-Stroke Engines
- SIZE RANGE: 200-250cc
Video(s) Coming Soon...
TECH TIPs coming Soon...
BEFORE CALLING OR VISITING YOUR LOCAL DEALER...
Please be sure to have BOTH the Outside Distributing Part Number and the Distributor Re-Seller Part Number(s) handy when calling your local dealer. Most dealers will require the appropriate distributor part number when you call to order.
USA - DISTRIBUTORS
|Western Power Sports|
|J&M ATV Supply|