INTAKE GY6 50CC 2-PORT
Part # 05-0217-D
Having performance issues? Many vehicles were made with low quality rubber intake manifolds that dryout and crack over a short period of time. Even the slightest crack in the intake manifold will cause your vehicle to operate poorly. Always be sure to check your intake manifold when changing carburetors and/or when performing a tuneup on your vehicle. It is highly recommended to change the manifold when installing a new carburetor. Our quality intake manifolds will offer you the performance you are looking for!
- DIAMETER; CARBURETOR (RUBBER) SIDE: 27mm ID
- DIAMETER: ENGINE SIDE (METAL SIDE OF INTAKE): 18mm** (NOTE: SOME OEM INTAKES RANGE BETWEEN 16.5-19MM)
- VACUUM PORT(S): 2 (3/16" DIAMETER HOSE)
- LENGTH: 68MM / 2.7"
- BOLT HOLES: 2
- BOLT HOLE SPACING: 45mm
- MATERIAL TYPE: RUBBER / METAL
- **MAY MEASURE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT ON ORIGINAL BETWEEN 16.5 - 19MM.
- Metal Mounting Clamp & O-Ring
- CONDITION: NEW
- PART TYPE: OEM Replacement Part
- BRAND: MOGO PARTS
- MANUFACTURER: OUTSIDE DISTRIBUTING
- GY6 (4-STROKE)
Compatible with, but not necessarily limited to, engine images below (If applicable):
NOTICE:ALL SPECS AND COMPATIBILITY MUST BE CONFIRMED WITH YOUR OWNERS MANUAL PRIOR TO ORDERING/INSTALLING. PLEASE READ OUR FULL FITMENT DISCLAIMER.
- Always refer to your original owners/operator manual to confirm compatibility and installation details.
- ALL SPECS AND COMPATIBILITY MUST BE CONFIRMED WITH YOUR OWNERS MANUAL PRIOR TO ORDERING/INSTALLING. PLEASE READ OUR FULL FITMENT DISCLAIMER.
- Item May Not Be Exactly as Shown.
- OFF-ROAD USE ONLY
- Always wear appropriate safety protection & riding gear.
- CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California) Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
BEFORE CALLING OR VISITING YOUR LOCAL DEALER...
Please be sure to have BOTH the Outside Distributing Part Number and the Distributor Re-Seller Part Number(s) handy when calling your local dealer. Most dealers will require the appropriate distributor part number when you call to order. If a distributor does not list the item you can order online.
|WESTERN POWERSPORTS (WPS Inc.)||609-0765|
|J&M ATV Supply||IM0217D|
CANADIAN - DISTRIBUTORS