STARTER MOTOR, TOP MOUNTED
Part # 07-0100
Tired of having starting issues? Replace your starter with this quality starter and see the difference for yourself! Complete replacement starter, bolt it on and ride!
- LENGTH: 5.75" (END TO END, INCLUDING GEAR)
- DIAMETER(S): 2.0" (MAIN CASE DIAMETER)
- SPLINE COUNT: 22
- SPROCKET TEETH: 12
- MOUNTING: 3 BOLT, TOP MOUNTED ABOVE ENGINE
- BOLT HOLE SPACING: 70MM / 78MM
- WIRE: INCLUDED, 15-18" APPROX.
- VOLT TYPE: 12 VOLT.
- ROTATION CONFIGURATION: CCW
- MOUNTING BOLTS; TERMINAL WIRE(S)
- CONDITION: NEW
- PART TYPE: OEM Replacement Part
- BRAND: MOGO PARTS
- MANUFACTURER: OUTSIDE DISTRIBUTING
- HORIZONTAL STYLE
Compatible with, but not necessarily limited to, engine images below (If applicable):
NOTICE:OFFROAD USE ONLY. ALL SPECS AND COMPATIBILITY MUST BE CONFIRMED WITH VEHICLE OWNERS MANUAL PRIOR TO ORDERING/INSTALLING. PLEASE READ OUR FULL FITMENT DISCLAIMER. MOGOPARTS.COM/PAGES/FITMENT-DISCLAIMER.
- PMGR (Permanent-Magnet Gear Reduction)
- GROUND: NEGATIVE
- Always refer to your original owners/operator manual to confirm compatibility and installation details.
- OFFROAD USE ONLY. ALL SPECS AND COMPATIBILITY MUST BE CONFIRMED WITH VEHICLE OWNERS MANUAL PRIOR TO ORDERING/INSTALLING. PLEASE READ OUR FULL FITMENT DISCLAIMER. MOGOPARTS.COM/PAGES/FITMENT-DISCLAIMER.
- Item May Not Be Exactly as Shown.
- OFF-ROAD USE ONLY
- Always wear appropriate safety protection & riding gear.
- CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California. Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
BEFORE CALLING OR VISITING YOUR LOCAL DEALER...
Have BOTH the Outside Distributing Part Number and the Distributor Re-Seller Part Number(s) handy when calling your local dealer. Most dealers will require the appropriate distributor part number when you call to order. If a distributor does not list the item you can order online.
USA - DISTRIBUTORS
|WESTERN POWERSPORTS (WPS Inc.)||609-1800|
|J&M ATV Supply||CST0100|
CANADIAN - DISTRIBUTORS