Part # 08-0212
A Magneto/Stator is an electrical generator that uses permanent magnets to produce periodic pulses of alternating current to provide power to the spark plug(s). In some engine styles the stator can be located in an area that a derailed chain can cause damage to the stator and engine cover requiring replacement. Stators can also fail due to a number of reasons including shorts, water damage etc. If you are not generating power from your engine we recommend testing your stator to see if it needs replacement.
- NUMBER OF COILS: 18
- DIAMETER (O.D): 4.0"
- CENTER HOLE DIAMETER (I.D): 42mm / 1.65"
- WIRES: 4 (3+1)
- WIRE LENGTH (APPROX): 21"
- PICKUP: NOT INCLUDED.
- MOUNTING HOLES: 5 + 2 HOLES
- BOLT HOLE SPACING (BHS):
- VOLT TYPE: 12V
- CONNECTOR TYPES: FEMALE 3-PIN (3 YELLOW WIRES); 1 LOOSE WIRE (YELLOW) WITH FEMALE ADAPTER END.
- PICK UP TRIGGER; COVER GASKET
- CONDITION: NEW
- PART TYPE: OEM Replacement Part
- BRAND: MOGO PARTS
- MANUFACTURER: OUTSIDE DISTRIBUTING
Compatible with, but not necessarily limited to, engine images below (If applicable):
NOTICE:OFFROAD USE ONLY. ALL SPECS AND COMPATIBILITY MUST BE CONFIRMED WITH VEHICLE OWNERS MANUAL PRIOR TO ORDERING/INSTALLING. PLEASE READ OUR FULL FITMENT DISCLAIMER. MOGOPARTS.COM/PAGES/FITMENT-DISCLAIMER.
- Always refer to your original owners/operator manual to confirm compatibility and installation details.
- OFFROAD USE ONLY. ALL SPECS AND COMPATIBILITY MUST BE CONFIRMED WITH VEHICLE OWNERS MANUAL PRIOR TO ORDERING/INSTALLING. PLEASE READ OUR FULL FITMENT DISCLAIMER. MOGOPARTS.COM/PAGES/FITMENT-DISCLAIMER.
- Item May Not Be Exactly as Shown.
- OFF-ROAD USE ONLY
- Always wear appropriate safety protection & riding gear.
- CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California. Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
BEFORE CALLING OR VISITING YOUR LOCAL DEALER...
Have BOTH the Outside Distributing Part Number and the Distributor Re-Seller Part Number(s) handy when calling your local dealer. Most dealers will require the appropriate distributor part number when you call to order. If a distributor does not list the item you can order online.
USA - DISTRIBUTORS
|WESTERN POWERSPORTS (WPS Inc.)||609-1520|
|TUCKER POWERSPORTS||*Not Listed|
|J&M ATV Supply||CST0212|
CANADIAN - DISTRIBUTORS