IGN. COIL, 4S VERT
Part # 08-0307
Many original Ignition coils supplied by the vehicle manufactures fail early in the life of the vehicle due to lower grade internal components. This coil is designed to improve overall reliability and performance and is the number one choice from dealers across the nation. *May come with a Plastic or Metal Spark Plug Boot.
- WIRE LENGTH: 15-18" *APPROX.
- MOUNTING: 2 MOUNTING HOLES, BOLT(S) NOT INCLUDED.
- SPARK PLUG CAP: INCLUDED, 90 DEGREE ANGLE.
- OTHER: SPADE CONNECTOR FOR GROUND WIRE
- BOLT HOLE SPACING (BHS) 54-58MM / 2.25"
- CONNECTOR(S) DETAILS: 1 SPADE CONNECTOR
- VOLT TYPE: 12 VOLT.
- WIRE COUNT 1, COIL WIRE
- SPARK PLUG; MOUNTING BOLT(S)
- CONDITION: NEW
- PART TYPE: OEM Replacement Part
- BRAND: MOGO PARTS
- MANUFACTURER: OUTSIDE DISTRIBUTING
Compatible with, but not necessarily limited to, engine images below (If applicable):
NOTICE:OFFROAD USE ONLY. ALL SPECS AND COMPATIBILITY MUST BE CONFIRMED WITH VEHICLE OWNERS MANUAL PRIOR TO ORDERING/INSTALLING. PLEASE READ OUR FULL FITMENT DISCLAIMER. MOGOPARTS.COM/PAGES/FITMENT-DISCLAIMER.
- Always refer to your original owners/operator manual to confirm compatibility and installation details.
- OFFROAD USE ONLY. ALL SPECS AND COMPATIBILITY MUST BE CONFIRMED WITH VEHICLE OWNERS MANUAL PRIOR TO ORDERING/INSTALLING. PLEASE READ OUR FULL FITMENT DISCLAIMER. MOGOPARTS.COM/PAGES/FITMENT-DISCLAIMER.
- Item May Not Be Exactly as Shown.
- OFF-ROAD USE ONLY
- Always wear appropriate safety protection & riding gear.
- CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California. Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
BEFORE CALLING OR VISITING YOUR LOCAL DEALER...
Have BOTH the Outside Distributing Part Number and the Distributor Re-Seller Part Number(s) handy when calling your local dealer. Most dealers will require the appropriate distributor part number when you call to order. If a distributor does not list the item you can order online.
USA - DISTRIBUTORS
|WESTERN POWERSPORTS (WPS Inc.)||609-0727|
|J&M ATV Supply||CCL0307|
CANADIAN - DISTRIBUTORS