IGN. COIL, 250/260/300cc
Part # 08-0315
Many original Ignition coils supplied by the vehicle manufactures fail early in the life of the vehicle due to lower grade internal components. This coil is designed to improve overall reliability and performance and is the number one choice from dealers across the nation.
- WIRE COUNT: 1 COIL WIRE, 2 SPADE CONNECTORS
- COIL WIRE LENGTH: APPROX 16"
- MOUNTING: 2 BOLT HOLE(S), BOLT(S) NOT INCLUDED.
- BOLT HOLE SPACING: 80MM (CENTER TO CENTER OF BOLT HOLES)
- SPARK PLUG CAP: NCLUDED, METAL CAP, 135 DEGREE ANGLE
- COIL BODY LENGTH: APPROX 2.4" LONG
- TOTAL COIL LENGTH INCLD. MOUNTS: APPROX 3.6" LONG
- LENGTH #1: 66MM / 2.6" (END-END INCLUDING BRACKET & PLUG)
- VOLT TYPE: 12 VOLT.
- SPARK PLUG; MOUNTING BOLT(S)
- CONDITION: NEW
- PART TYPE: OEM Replacement Part
- BRAND: MOGO PARTS
- MANUFACTURER: OUTSIDE DISTRIBUTING
- 250, 260, 300cc
Compatible with, but not necessarily limited to, engine images below (If applicable):
NOTICE:OFFROAD USE ONLY. ALL SPECS AND COMPATIBILITY MUST BE CONFIRMED WITH VEHICLE OWNERS MANUAL PRIOR TO ORDERING/INSTALLING. PLEASE READ OUR FULL FITMENT DISCLAIMER. MOGOPARTS.COM/PAGES/FITMENT-DISCLAIMER.
- Always refer to your original owners/operator manual to confirm compatibility and installation details.
- OFFROAD USE ONLY. ALL SPECS AND COMPATIBILITY MUST BE CONFIRMED WITH VEHICLE OWNERS MANUAL PRIOR TO ORDERING/INSTALLING. PLEASE READ OUR FULL FITMENT DISCLAIMER. MOGOPARTS.COM/PAGES/FITMENT-DISCLAIMER.
- Item May Not Be Exactly as Shown.
- OFF-ROAD USE ONLY
- Always wear appropriate safety protection & riding gear.
- CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California. Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
BEFORE CALLING OR VISITING YOUR LOCAL DEALER...
Have BOTH the Outside Distributing Part Number and the Distributor Re-Seller Part Number(s) handy when calling your local dealer. Most dealers will require the appropriate distributor part number when you call to order. If a distributor does not list the item you can order online.
USA - DISTRIBUTORS
|WESTERN POWERSPORTS (WPS Inc.)||609-0733|
|J&M ATV Supply||*Not Listed|
CANADIAN - DISTRIBUTORS