REGULATOR / RECTIFIER, 5-WIRE (6-SLOT FEMALE CONNECTOR)
A voltage regulator/rectifier is designed to automatically maintain a constant voltage level and will require replacement immediately should it fail.
- WIRES: 5
- TYPE: 12v
- FIN COUNT: 9
- LENGTH: 67MM / 2.6"
- WIDTH: 59MM / 2.3"
- HEIGHT: 23MM / 0.9"
- CONNECTOR TYPE: FEMALE CONNECTOR (HAS SPACE FOR 6 WIRES USES ONLY 5, SEE IMAGES)
- BOLT HOLE SPACING (BHS) 55MM / 2.2"
- MOUNTING HOLES: 2
- WIRE LENGTH (APPROX): 5"
FITS ENGINE TYPE(S)
FITS ENGINE SIZE(S)
- 125cc (Vertical), 150cc (Vertical), 200cc (Vertical), 250cc (Vertical)
Compatible with, but not necessarily limited to, engine images below (If applicable):
- Always refer to your original owners/operator manual to confirm compatibility and installation details.
DISTRIBUTOR PART #(S)
BEFORE CALLING OR VISITING YOUR LOCAL DEALER...
Have BOTH the Outside Distributing Part Number and the Distributor Re-Seller Part Number(s) handy when calling your local dealer. Most dealers will require the appropriate distributor part number when you call to order. If a distributor does not list the item you can order online.
USA - DISTRIBUTORS
|WESTERN POWERSPORTS (WPS Inc.)||609-1563|
|TUCKER POWERSPORTS||*Not Listed|
|J&M ATV Supply||*Not Listed|
CANADIAN - DISTRIBUTORS
General Notice / Warnings
- Condition: New
- Part Type: OEM Replacement Part
- Brand: MOGO Parts
- Manufacturer: Outside Distributing
- *Ships same day for orders placed by 3pm EST Mon-Fri, except holidays.
- All specs and compatibility must be confirmed with vehicle owners manual prior to ordering/installing. Please read our full Fitment Disclaimer
- Item May Not Be Exactly as Shown.
- All measurements are approximate.
- Off-road use only
- Always wear appropriate safety protection & riding gear.
- CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California. Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
- WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm; www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.