VOLTAGE REG/RECT. 4-PIN
Part # 08-0408
A voltage regulator/rectifier is designed to automatically maintain a constant voltage level and will require replacement immediately should it fail.
- PIN COUNT: 4
- TYPE: 12v
- LENGTH: 72MM / 2.83" (END TO END, INCLUDING PLUG)
- WIDTH: 66MM / 2.60"
- HEIGHT: 23MM / .09"
- CONNECTOR TYPE: FEMALE CONNECTOR (ATTACHED TO REGULATOR/RECTIFIER)
- BOLT HOLE SPACING (BHS) 55MM / 2.2"
- MOUNTING BOLT(S)
- CONDITION: NEW
- PART TYPE: OEM Replacement Part
- BRAND: MOGO PARTS
- MANUFACTURER: OUTSIDE DISTRIBUTING
- GY6 (4-STROKE)
- Fits Various Sizes
Compatible with, but not necessarily limited to, engine images below (If applicable):
NOTICE:ALL SPECS AND COMPATIBILITY MUST BE CONFIRMED WITH YOUR OWNERS MANUAL PRIOR TO ORDERING/INSTALLING. PLEASE READ OUR FULL FITMENT DISCLAIMER.
- Always refer to your original owners/operator manual to confirm compatibility and installation details.
- ALL SPECS AND COMPATIBILITY MUST BE CONFIRMED WITH YOUR OWNERS MANUAL PRIOR TO ORDERING/INSTALLING. PLEASE READ OUR FULL FITMENT DISCLAIMER.
- Item May Not Be Exactly as Shown.
- OFF-ROAD USE ONLY
- Always wear appropriate safety protection & riding gear.
- CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California) Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
BEFORE CALLING OR VISITING YOUR LOCAL DEALER...
Please be sure to have BOTH the Outside Distributing Part Number and the Distributor Re-Seller Part Number(s) handy when calling your local dealer. Most dealers will require the appropriate distributor part number when you call to order. If a distributor does not list the item you can order online.
|WESTERN POWERSPORTS (WPS Inc.)||609-1566|
|J&M ATV Supply||*Not Listed|
CANADIAN - DISTRIBUTORS