CLUTCH, AUTOMATIC w/ Reverse 17T
Part # 11-0107
Semi-automatic clutch for 50-125cc Dirtbikes and ATVs. with a horizontal engine.
- DIAMETER OF BASKET: 4.5"
- SPLINE SHAFT COUNT: 6
- TOOTH COUNT, OUTER SPROCKETS: 17
- SPRING COUNT: 4
- CLUTCH PLATES: 2
- WIDTH: 1.5" (APPROX.)
- NOTE: PART NUMBERS 11-0107; 11-0108 AND 11-0109 LOOK VERY SIMILAR. WHEN LOOKING AT OLD CLUTCH TAKE NOTICE OF THE TOP OF THE CLUTCH ON THE SPRING SIDE AS THE HAVE SUBTLE DIFFERENCES IN DESIGN ALSO NOTE THE TOOTH COUNT AS SOME ARE DIFFERENT.
- CONDITION: NEW
- PART TYPE: OEM Replacement Part
- BRAND: MOGO PARTS
- MANUFACTURER: OUTSIDE DISTRIBUTING
- HORIZONTAL STYLE
Compatible with, but not necessarily limited to, engine images below (If applicable):
NOTICE:OFFROAD USE ONLY. ALL SPECS AND COMPATIBILITY MUST BE CONFIRMED WITH VEHICLE OWNERS MANUAL PRIOR TO ORDERING/INSTALLING. PLEASE READ OUR FULL FITMENT DISCLAIMER. MOGOPARTS.COM/PAGES/FITMENT-DISCLAIMER.
- Always refer to your original owners/operator manual to confirm compatibility and installation details.
- OFFROAD USE ONLY. ALL SPECS AND COMPATIBILITY MUST BE CONFIRMED WITH VEHICLE OWNERS MANUAL PRIOR TO ORDERING/INSTALLING. PLEASE READ OUR FULL FITMENT DISCLAIMER. MOGOPARTS.COM/PAGES/FITMENT-DISCLAIMER.
- Item May Not Be Exactly as Shown.
- OFF-ROAD USE ONLY
- Always wear appropriate safety protection & riding gear.
- CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California. Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
BEFORE CALLING OR VISITING YOUR LOCAL DEALER...
Have BOTH the Outside Distributing Part Number and the Distributor Re-Seller Part Number(s) handy when calling your local dealer. Most dealers will require the appropriate distributor part number when you call to order. If a distributor does not list the item you can order online.
USA - DISTRIBUTORS
|WESTERN POWERSPORTS (WPS Inc.)||609-1635|
|TUCKER POWERSPORTS||*Not Listed|
|J&M ATV Supply||CCL0107|
CANADIAN - DISTRIBUTORS