Part # 13-0301
Replacement Brake Shoes. CAUTION – ALWAYS REPLACE BOTH LEFT AND RIGHT BRAKES AT THE SAME TIME on ATV four wheelers to avoid dangerous side to side brake pull which can cause your vehicle to pull sideways and cause an accident.
- SIZE: 80 X 20 MM
- OUTSIDE DIAMETER: 80MM (MEASURED PAD TO PAD)
- PAD WIDTH: 20MM
- POSITION: FRONT / REAR
- MATERIAL TYPE: SEMI-METALLIC AND NON ASBESTOS
- CONDITION: NEW
- PART TYPE: OEM Replacement Part
- BRAND: MOGO PARTS
- MANUFACTURER: OUTSIDE DISTRIBUTING
- SELECT MAKES/MODELS. See Specs for Complete Details and to determine compatibility.
- Fits Various Sizes
Compatible with, but not necessarily limited to, engine images below (If applicable):
NOTICE:OFFROAD USE ONLY. ALL SPECS AND COMPATIBILITY MUST BE CONFIRMED WITH VEHICLE OWNERS MANUAL PRIOR TO ORDERING/INSTALLING. PLEASE READ OUR FULL FITMENT DISCLAIMER. MOGOPARTS.COM/PAGES/FITMENT-DISCLAIMER.
- Always refer to your original owners/operator manual to confirm compatibility and installation details.
- WARNING. OFF-ROAD RECREATIONAL USE ONLY! DO NOT ATTEMPT Service or replacement unless you are a QUALIFIED MECHANIC and always follow machine manufacturers installation procedure. Pads must be installed with friction material against disc rotor and metal backing plate towards piston. When fitting pads do not contaminate friction surface with fluids, oils or grease which reduce brake efficiency and may even cause total loss of brake. Ensure caliper mechanism is clean and operating freely before assembly. Severely scored or distorted rotors must be replaced or skimmed. Observe manufacturers specifications for minimum rotor thickness. BRAKE PERFORMANCE will be SEVERELY REDUCED by using new pads on scored or distorted rotors. (Consult dealer). Test ride carefully after fitting new pads to acquaint yourself with brake performance. Friction levels (stopping power) may be slightly different to previous/original pads, and riders need to familiarize themselves with stopping distances and brake lever pressures needed to stop safely in both dry and wet conditions after fitting new pads. Worn brake pads cause reduction or even complete loss of braking. Be sure to tell your Dealer what type of riding you require this product for and ask if the correct grade of material has been supplied for those conditions. IMPORTANT:Inspect pads before each ride for wear conditions. Do not ride if pads are worn so that friction material is below 2mm or one eighth of an inch in thickness above the steel backing plate. Consult professional mechanic if you are not completely aware of how to check for worn pads. Riders must satisfy themselves as to suitability of the product for their own riding requirements and conditions. After EVERY RIDE in off road use REMOVE PADS and inspect for corrosion and wear and service calipers and sliders. Inspect pads for cracks around edges which can cause edge lifting and friction material de-bond and TOTAL LOSS OF BRAKES or SEIZURE of brakes. Riding in wet and muddy conditions exaggerates this problem. Never ride in wet and muddy conditions and park bike without cleaning and DRYING brakes carefully to avoid internal parts corrosion. Replace organic brake pads if any signs of EDGE LIFTING occurs at the left and right edges of the pad compact close to the steel backing plate.
- OFFROAD USE ONLY. ALL SPECS AND COMPATIBILITY MUST BE CONFIRMED WITH VEHICLE OWNERS MANUAL PRIOR TO ORDERING/INSTALLING. PLEASE READ OUR FULL FITMENT DISCLAIMER. MOGOPARTS.COM/PAGES/FITMENT-DISCLAIMER.
- Item May Not Be Exactly as Shown.
- OFF-ROAD USE ONLY
- Always wear appropriate safety protection & riding gear.
- CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California. Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
BEFORE CALLING OR VISITING YOUR LOCAL DEALER...
Have BOTH the Outside Distributing Part Number and the Distributor Re-Seller Part Number(s) handy when calling your local dealer. Most dealers will require the appropriate distributor part number when you call to order. If a distributor does not list the item you can order online.
USA - DISTRIBUTORS
|WESTERN POWERSPORTS (WPS Inc.)||609-1901|
|TUCKER POWERSPORTS||*Not Listed|
|J&M ATV Supply||*Not Listed|
CANADIAN - DISTRIBUTORS